Here we bring to you the quickest crunch for your breakfast. We all love Oreos! then why not make something sweet and easy to make with it. Lets start now:
Ingredients: Servings: 1
Oreo biscuits 5 Nos.
Bread slice 1 No.
Cow Milk 200 ml
Preparation: Time: 5 minutes
1. Bring milk to heat in a cooking vessel.
2. Break the bread in the milk.
3. Break 4 oreos and keep 1 aside for garnishing.
4. Put 1 tbsp of honey.
5. Mix well and cook for 4 minutes.
6. Serve it in a bowl and garnish with that 1 oreo biscuit.