We all love pizza. Pizza is the good part of our hunger time. Once fine evening i was just sitting and felt like having a cheese pizza. Exactly i wanted to create my own pizza. Hence i came across the things i had in my refrigerator: wheat dough, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, tomato chili sauce, tomato onion masala (which we use for curries). Along with this you must have herbs and red chili flakes. Please note here i am not using yeast. You may prepare your dough using yeast.
Here’s how i created it!
- Take out a ball from wheat dough.
- Spread some wheat flour on the rolling area.
- Now roll out a disk out of dough ball.
- Cut out cubes of both mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Now place some of the cubes edges of the disk of our wheat base and fold the edges. Close thee edges with the help of fork.
- Now spread the tomato onion masaala on the base. Include some tomato chili sauce with it.
- Bring the cheese cubes.
- Sprinkle red chili flakes and herbs (Oregano)
- Bring a pan to heat.
- Place the pizza in the pan and cover it with lid.
- Cook it for 5 minutes.
Huray! Cheese pizza is ready!