Whether or not you’re cooking for one or planning a family feast, chicken breast makes a pleasant go-to meat for many a pleasing meal. From chicken Kiev to Provencal grilled bird, sharpen your fowl repertoire with this assortment of flavourful and convenient-to-make recipes. Here i am preparing crispy chicken breast.
Lets get started!
Overall Cooking Time: 7 minutes
- Boneless Chicken breasts 3 Nos.
- Eggs 3 Nos.
- All purpose floor
- Lots of vegetable oil
- Indian spices
- Bring in chicken breasts. Lay them flat on the counter. Flatten it with the help of hammer or pan.
- Remove the moisture using kitchen paper. Keep aside.
- Now take a mixing bowl and break eggs. Add spices (1/3 tbsp each of salt, black pepper, red chili powder)
- Now take frier and add vegetable oil. Bring it to heat.
- Now take a breast. dip it in egg, then roll it up in the flour.
- Put it to frier. Let it fry under golden brown.
- Similarly fry other 2 chicken breasts.
- Once done . Plate it and have it along with mayonnaise.
|Total Fat||37.0 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||4.7 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.