Chicken masala is a perfect dish to have on friday lunch/ dinner if you are thinking of having something spicy. And today its friday! TGIF! Get some boneless chicken and you are ready to go mad with chicken masala. All you need is lot of onions, tomatoes and spices (slurp!) Have some imagination in your mind how its going to look like preparing a spicy chicken masala.
This striked into my mind when i was going to prepare my lunch and i had boneless chicken lying in my freezer. So i get set with chopping onions, tomatoes and chicken. It is a pleasure choping down protien. This does require some skills too!
Lets get started step by step:
Overall Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Boneless Chicken 4 Oz
- Onions 2 Nos.
- Tomato 1 No.
- Veggies (get some mix get for this)
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Indian Spices
- Bring a pan to heat. Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Now add 1/2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste. Let it crackle for 1 minute.
- Bring in chopped onions. Saute it till golden brown.
- Add some veggies and chopped tomatoes now. Let it saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add chopped chicken into the pan.
- Put some spices now (1/2 tbsp of salt, 1/3 tbsp each of red chili powder, garam masala and coriander powder)
- Add some more water and mix well the spices.
- Cover the pan with lid and let it cook for 15 minutes.
|Total Fat||32.8 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||11.6 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.