Hello world! How are you doing?
Parathas are part of the traditional breakfast in Indian. You can also say it a stuffed pan cake. Parathas are made from whole wheat dough and you can prepare 100s of varieties of parathas from a plain paratha to a paratha stuffed with veggies. You can also use your leftover to create a new kind of a paratha.
Those of you know about parathas must have heard of dal paratha. Those are simply awesome and that’s a energetic breakfast too. Thats the reason parathas are best staples part of an Indian breakfasts.
Overall Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Whole wheat dough
- Scrambled eggs (from 2 eggs)
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Parsley dried 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce 1 tbsp
- Mustard sauce 1 tbsp
- Olive oil (spray)
- Take out a ball from wheat dough.
- Spread some flour on the counter.
- Roll out a chapati in circular shape.
- Add scrumbled eggs on half of the chapati.
- Sprinkle red chili flakes and parsley.
- Spread out tomato sauce and mustard sauce.
- Now fold the chapati into half and close the corners with the help of a fork.
- Now bring a pan to heat. Spray some olive oil. Place the paratha on the pan.
- Spray some olive oil on the upper half. Turn the side once golden brown.
- Take the paratha off the pan. Cut it out into two.
|Total Fat||22.6 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||50.9 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.