If you are a kulfi lover or ice cream love, doesn’t matter; you are going to love this. I am bringing to you kulfi made from bread and banana with a goodness of milk and honey.
I will bring you different varieties prepared in a healthy way. Here I haven’t used any sugar not even brown sugar or any milkmaid to give it a thicker taste. The way I have prepared this will give you the taste of similar like a rabri kulfi. If you want it as a cheat meal, you may include rabri along with this. I haven’t prepared rabri so far. If I get a good response for this post. I am surely going to bring rabri recipe for you.
Overall Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Banana 1 No.
- Wheat Bread Slices 3 Nos.
- 400 ml milk
- Rose Syrup 1 tbsp
- Honey 1/2 tbsp
- Take a blender jar. Add bread, banana and some milk. Blend them well.
- Now bring a thick pan to heat. Add milk and blended material.
- Add honey. Mix all material well. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- One thick, let it cool down.
- Now add the mix in moulds. Keep in freezer for 4 hours.
- Take out the kulfi out of moulds and cut it into 4 pieces or it depends on the moulds you have used.
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as I will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.