Howdy! Here we come near to the end of our weekend. Hope you enjoyed a lot, went out and had loads of exciting food. Weekends are great to enjoy out, enjoy more food and much more things to do. For me, I had a great time enjoying in waters, swimming and some water slides with friends.
On my journey, chicken has to be a good source of protein and here I am. Great for you all chicken lovers ( and for vegans, I will surely bring out new dishes). Today I bring you here crispy chicken. It’s a chicken breast covered with rolled oats and fried in an olive oil.
Overall Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Chicken breast 1 No.
- Rolled oats 1 Cup
- Egg Whites from 2 eggs
- For seasoning: Salt, black pepper powder, parsley (dried crushed), red chili flakes, Garam masala, coriander powder.
- Flatten the chicken breast. Take a bag in which chicken came. Put the chicken breast and hammer it to flat it (so that when we fry it will be fried equally)
- Now start seasoning the chicken. Sprinkle some salt to taste and black pepper. Repeat this on both sides. Leave the chicken for 10 minutes.
- Turn on the fryer. Remember we are using olive oil here which would be much healthier than other oils.
- Take egg whites in a bowl and our rolled oats in a plate. Add red chili flakes and parsley to egg whites and mix well. Add 1/4 tbsp of salt, 1/8tbsp each of garam masala and coriander powder in oats and mix well.
- Now roll the chicken breast in the egg and then in rolled oats. Make sure you cover the chicken completely with oats.
- Put the chicken fry. Let it stay there for 3 minutes and turn the side. Let the other side get done in 2 minutes.
- Take the chopping board and cut the chicken breast into 6 equal parts.
|Total Fat||13.6 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||54.2 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as I will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes