The goal of type 1 diabetics should be to reduce their insulin requirement to a minimum while maintaining the best possible health, especially of the cardiovascular system, through vigilant control of blood sugar levels and attention to diet, exercise and stress reduction.
Since insulin production, blood sugar levels, and the types of foods a diabetic eats play a significant role in the management of the disease, it is important to adhere to a healthy diet.
Research has shown that several nutrients and supplements may be helpful for people with type 1 diabetes.
– Eat foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Eat fish, Walnuts, freshly ground flaxseed, almonds etc
And also use Nutrilite Omega 3 supplement
– Eat magnesium-rich foods every day. These include spinach, tofu, almonds, broccoli, and lentils. Pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds are also good sources of magnesium. Magnesium may help promote insulin production.
– Chromium is a trace element plays a role in blood sugar regulation by working with insulin to help transport glucose into cells. Take Nutrilite Glucose Health which is a supplement of Glucose Health as in food it is found in very small traces
– Nutrilite Protein Powder improves the receptibility of Glucose molecules into cells thereby reducing Glucose in blood stream
– Nutrilite Daily Multivitamin will give all kind of nutrients which are being supplied by the food partially.
With these supplements we have seen that the day to day efficiency os a diabetic patient increases and they get better results even after low dosage of insulin .