White Wine (370 ml)
Chicken 500 gm
Egg 1 No.
Onion 1 No.
Capsicum 1 No.
Spices (Salt, Pepper, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala)
1. Marinate chicken with olive oil, spices(1/2 tbsp each of Salt, Pepper,
red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala) and egg. Leave it
for 2 hours.
2. Cut the onions and capsicum into small squares.
3. Bring in the pan to heat.
4. Put some olive oil. Saute onions till golden brown.
5. Add capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
6. Bring in the marinated chicken.
7. Pour some white wine (370 ml)
8. Cover the pan with lid.
9. Let it cook for 20 minutes.
10. Uncover the pan now. Change the sides of chicken. Leave it for
11. Sprinkle some chopped Cilantro.