Pan cakes are a flat cakes which are made from a starch based batter, prepared over a frying pan. Here we present to you pan cake prepared in a healthy way. This one contain banana, strawberry, oats, honey, multi-grain floor, eggs with a top up of chocolate and cashews. Point to be noted here is we used no oil…
Eggs 3 Nos.
Bananas 2 Nos.
Multi-grain floor 1/2 cup
Cashews (for garnish)
1. Mash bananas in a big bowl.
2. Now mix all the ingredients except chocolate syrup and cashews which are just for top up.
3. Leave the mixture for 3 hours.
4. Now bring a frying pan to heat. No oil please…
5. Now spread small parts of mix on a frying pan in a disk fashion.
6. Turn the pan cake once golden brown.
7. Now take serving plate.
8. Stack pan cakes one over other.
9. Drop the syrup on top and let it flow on sides.
10. Sprinkle grinded cashews to garnish.
You are done! Best served cold. Put this now in refrigerator/ freezer. Eat whenever you want 🙂