Skip to content
Here we bring to you the quickest crunch for your breakfast. We all love Oreos! then why not make something sweet and easy to make with it. Lets start now:
Ingredients: Servings: 1
Oreo biscuits 5 Nos.
Bread slice 1 No.
Cow Milk 200 ml
Preparation: Time: 5 minutes
1. Bring milk to heat in a cooking vessel.
2. Break the bread in the milk.
3. Break 4 oreos and keep 1 aside for garnishing.
4. Put 1 tbsp of honey.
5. Mix well and cook for 4 minutes.
6. Serve it in a bowl and garnish with that 1 oreo biscuit.