Here we bring to you the quickest crunch for your breakfast. We all love Oreos! then why not make something sweet and easy to make with it. Lets start now:
Ingredients: Servings: 1
Oreo biscuits 5 Nos.
Bread slice 1 No.
Cow Milk 200 ml
Preparation: Time: 5 minutes
- Bring milk to heat in a cooking vessel.
- Break the bread in the milk.
- Break 4 oreos and keep 1 aside for garnishing.
- Put 1 tbsp of honey.
- 5. Mix well and cook for 4 minutes.
- Serve it in a bowl and garnish with that 1 Oreo biscuit.
- Ready! 🙂