Oats is the best ingredient to include for a healthy eating. Oats can be used to prepare any type of dish which can be included in breakfast, lunch or dinner or something into snacktime.
Here I have prepared chila combined with oats and some amount of wheat floor giving it a top of taste enhancement ideas. Let’s begin with this.
Oats 1/2 cup
Wheat floor 1/4 cup
Spices (Salt, red chili powder)
Tomato 1 No.
Onion 1 No.
Garlic cloves 3 Nos.
Chili tomato sauce
Red chili flakes
Herbs ( basil)
We have to prepare a spread out of tomato and onions. This is similar like preparing curry but it will be much thicker than that.
1. Take a grinder mug. Put 1 tomato, 1 onion, garlic cloves. Grind them well to form a paste.
2. Bring a pan to heat. Introduce some vegetable oil.
3. Now put the tomato onion paste. Put some chili tomato sauce. Let it cool for 5 minutes. Let it get thicken to paste.
4. Now take a mixing bowl. Put oats and wheat floor.
5. Now put 1/3 tbsp of salt, 1/4 tbsp of red chili powder.
6. Now put some water and make a thick paste. Keep it aside for 3 minutes.
7. Now bring a pan to heat. Put little bit of vegetable oil.
8. Now put the oats mix on the pan. Spread it in a circular fashion with the help of a spoon.
9. Let it cook from one side. Once you see it starts drying on upper side. Turn it. This has to be a perfect timing otherwise it may be over cooked or under cooked.
10. Now that chila is prepared, let’s get it completed.
11. Now spread some mayonnaise .
12. After this, it’s time for curry paste. Spread it over chila.
13. Put some mustard sauce.
14. Finish chila with chili flakes and herbs.
15. Cut the chila into four equal parts.