Are you obsessed with egg or you are egg lover? Are you a chicken lover too! then this is for you! Today I am preparing egg roll stuffed with the pleasure of chili chicken masala. It’s weekend and we got to have a nice breakfast.
I like spicy! If you are one of those who like spicy then this is a great deal for you. With lots of onions and tomatoes gives it a nice flavor along with a nice chewy chicken chunks!
Let’s get started here.
Overall Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Chili chicken masala (For preparation visit here)
- Egg 1 No.
- Mustard sauce
- Chili tomato sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Bring a pan to heat. Add 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Now break egg in a bowl. Add 1/3 tbsp each of salt and red chili powder.
- Cover the pan with lid. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid now. Turn the omlette.
- Now add some chicken masala.
- Now fold the egg carefully.
|Total Fat||17.0 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||15.2 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.