When it comes to chocolates we all say yes we want it! And when its a dark chocolate, we all are overwhelmed. No worries! you can always replace this to the chocolate you like! I love everything about food and even chocolates. If you are reading this that means you too like chocolates. Today I am banana along with chocolates. Here I have used dark chocolate, you can use chocolate of your choice.
Let’s bring it on!
Overall Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Dark chocolate 31 gms
- Banana 1 No.
- Milk 80 ml
- 1/2 tbsp Honey
- Take a bowl and mash banana. Keep aside.
- Bring a pan to heat.
- Add milk. Keep heating till you see that it is just about to boil.
- Now add chocolate. Let it melt. Mix it well.
- Bring in mashed banana.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of honey. Mix it well.
- Now let it cool down.
- Take a rectangluar shaped mould. Pour the banana choco mix. Keep it in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Take it out from the freezer and cut into 4 parts.
|Total Fat||10.5 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||43.3 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.