This is a recipe for all chicken lovers. All of us chicken lovers like tangy chicken. It’s great experience to cook protein and give it a nice golden brown grilled texture you want to give it.
Let’s give it go!
Overall Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Chicken breasts 2 No’s.
- Lemon 1/2 No.
- Ginger garlic paste
- Olive oil
- Bring a pan to heat. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste. Let it crackle for 1 minute.
- Bring in chicken breasts now. Leave it for 1 minute.
- Turn the breast now. Sprinkle 1/4 tbsp each of black pepper and salt.
- Turn it again and sprinkle 1/4 tbsp each of black pepper and salt.
- Now squeeze lemon in the pan.
- Cover the pan with lid and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Now turn the side and again cover pan with lid. Give it another 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid now. Let the lemon be completely soaked.
|Total Fat||11.2 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||7.8 g|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.