Chicken masala is a perfect dish to have on friday lunch/ dinner if you are thinking of having something spicy. I did already prepare chicken masala, however, this one is with bones in it. Get some chicken and you are ready to go mad with chicken masala. All you need is lot of onions, tomatoes and spices (slurp!) Have some imagination in your mind how its going to look like preparing a spicy chicken masala.
Let’s go about it!
Overall cooking time: 20 minutes
- Chicken 200 gms
- Onions 2 Nos.
- Tomatoes 2 Nos.
- Green chillies 4 Nos.
- Ginger garlic paste
- Vegetable oil
- Take a blender jar. Add onions, tomatoes and green chillies. Blend them well to paste.
- Bring a pan to heat. Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Now add onion tomato paste. Let it cook for 7 minutes.
- Bring in chicken now.
- Add spices now ( 1/3 tbsp of salt, 1/4th tbsp each of red chili powder, black pepper, coriander powder and garam masala). Mix well.
- Cover the pan with the lid and let it cook for 10 minutes.
|Total Fat||19.3 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||29.6 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.