A healthy punch for eggetarians out there. This one is with spinach and onions enough to blow your taste buds. “Sunday ho ya Monday Roz Khao Sunday” It’s a perfect breakfast to start your healthy morning with the goodness of spinach. I have topped it with tomato sauce and mustard sauce. If you don’t like the mustard sauce you may replace it with mayonnaise which personally I will not recommend it as it’s not healthy. This will make no sense of making it healthy using spinach and indirectly your fat intake will increase and decrease the motive of eating healthy.
If you have been through my older posts you will find that there are many ways to prepare omelette and many of them are yet to bring to you here. Stay tuned for more types of omelettes where you will see the variety of omelettes which you will never think of preparing at home and trust me you can prepare any type of omelette at home only and it’s joyful to cook. Cooking is the best part of my day which I enjoy all the time.
Let’s begin how to prepare this omelette!
Overall Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Eggs 3 Nos.
- Chopped Spinach 4 leaves
- Chopped Onion 1/2 No.
- Chopped Green chillies 2 No.
- Mustard sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Wheat dough (for 1 chapati) (optional)
- Spice (to add taste) (1/4 tbsp salt, 1/6 tbsp garam masala)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Take a small bowl. Add eggs, spices and beat eggs.
- Now bring a pan to heat. Add olive oil. Add copped onions. Let it saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add chopped spinach. Leave it for 1 minute.
- Now arrange the onion and spinach in a circular shape to ensure even distribution.
- Bring in beaten eggs now. Cover the pan with lid asap. Let it cook for 4 minutes.
- In the mean time prepare one chapati. (optional)
- Now remove the lid and turn the omelette without breaking it. Replace the lid and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Now place the omelette on the chapati. Cut the omelette along with chapati into 4 parts. Top up with some mustard and tomato sauce.
|Total Fat||24.1 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||30.9 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as I will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.