Thank God It’s Friday! The weekend is just a day after and it’s time to bring one more recipe in our plates. You will enjoy preparing this one coz its fun and it’s just like playing with food and it required minimal skills to prepare while it consumes the least time to prepare this.
Scrambled eggs is a dish produced from whites and yolks of eggs (in most cases chicken eggs) stirred or overwhelmed together in a pan at the same time being gently heated, probably with salt and butter and variable other ingredients. Here I have used salt, chili flakes, herbs and green chilies to give it a spice.
Overall Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Eggs 3 Nos.
- Green chilies 3 Nos.
- Red Chili flakes
- Parsley dried leaves
- Bring a pan to heat. Break eggs in the pan. Let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Now take the pan off the heat. Stir the egg well.
- Again bring the pan to heat and let it sit for 1 minute.
- Repeat this two times more and you will be ready with scrambled egg.
- Sprinkle some red chili flakes, any herbs (i used parsley) and use chopped green chilies to garnish it.
|Total Fat||14.4 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||1.2 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as I will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.