Here comes after a long time, italian omlette with the fusion of indian spices.
Eggs 4 Nos.
Onions 1 1/2 No.
tomatoes 1 1/2 No.
dry fruits (almonds, cashew nuts, walnuts)
and indian spices….
- Bring a pan to heat. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add chopped dry fruits
- Now add chopped onions. Let it saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes. Let it saute for 2 minutes.
- Add spices ( 1/2 tbsp of salt, 1/3 tbsp each of red chili powder, coriander powder and garam masala)
- Now take a mixing bowl. Break 4 eggs and beat them well.
- Bring the eggs in pan. Spread it evenly.
- Cover the pan with lid. Leave it for 7 minutes.
- Now egg has been solid and cooked from bottom. Turn the side and cook it for 4 minutes.