Let’s begin with another type of spaghetti preparation. Once you have started with spaghetti, you can easily customize it in your own way. This one here is a Tomato Spaghetti. Here’s how we begin with it.
- Spaghetti 100 gm
- Tomato paste (prepared with 2 tomatoes with one spring onion)
- Garlic cloves 6 Nos.
- Green chilies 6 Nos.
- Spices (Salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala)
- Olive oil
- Egg 1 No.
- Put spaghetti in a boiling water. Boil it until spaghetti gets cooked.
- Now bring a pan to heat.
- Put 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Chop garlic cloves and put it in pan. Saute it till golden brown.
- Now chop green chilies and saute it for 1 minute.
- Put tomato paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now break egg into this.
- By this time spaghetti must have been boiled and ready. Remove the water.
- Put spaghetti in the pan.
- Mix it well. Cook for 1 minute.
NOTE: for vegetarians, you may remove egg!