Parathas are the traditional breakfast in India. Its a flat bread originated in India. Today we are bringing to you paratha stuffed with peanut butter and cheese. Lets get started.
Wheat dough Mozzarella cheese Peanut butter Mayonnaise Tomato chili sauce Red chili flakes Herbs (Basil) Salt to taste
1. Take out a ball from wheat dough.Now spread some floor on the rolling area.
2. Roll out a disk with dough ball.
3. Now bring in the stuffings. Put the grated cheese, 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter.
4. Sprinkle some chili flakes and herbs. Put salt to taste.
5. Now fold one half and then the other half.
6. Fold from the other two halves to make a cube.
7. Alongside, bring a pan/ tawa to heat.
8. Roll out the cube to make out a square as shown below.
9. Cook the paratha from both ends. Please note to use any oil or ghee. We are coming up soon with a twist.
10. Now paratha is ready. Cut the paratha into four equal parts.
11. Apply mayonnaise in each part and place it over one another.
12. Spread some red chili sauce over it. Ready to eat!