Bananas are the best ingredient for sweets which is easily available and can be used to prepare different types of dessert. One fine evening, i was craving for sweet where i came with the idea to prepare something with banana. So i came up with caramelized banana coated with peanut butter and chocolate sauce with fruit cookies crumbs and almonds on top.
- Bananas 2 Nos.
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate syrup
- 3 tbsp Jaggery powder
- Fruit Cookies 2 Nos.
- Almonds 4 Nos.
- Take fruit cookies and grind them to powder. Keep aside.
- Now take bananas and cut them lengthwise.
- Bring a pan to heat and add jaggery powder.
- Let jaggery melt and add a few water to increase liquidity.
- Now put bananas in the pan.
- Let them caramelize from one side and then turn the sides
- Now bananas have been caramelized. Let them cool down.
- Now put 1 tbsp of peanut butter in the pan. Stir it well.
- Add 2tbsp of chocolate syrup. Mix it well with peeanut butter. Add some water for perfect sauce liquidity.
- Now pour this sauce over caramelized bananas.
- Now sprinkle cookie crumbs and chopped almonds.
- Let it freeze for 2 hours.
Ready to eat!
|Total Fat||25.9 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||105.1 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.