Lemon rice is the most commonly cooked dish in south Indian recipes. Its summer time and when you feel like not cooking, lemon rice is the best thing you can prepare easily.
- 1 Cup Cooked rice
- Sliced Onion 1 No.
- Red Chilies 4 Nos.
- Bay leaves 4 Nos.
- Cloves 6 nos.
- Lemon juice
- Spices ( Salt, coriander powder, Garam masala)
- 4 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Bring your cooking pot/ kadai to heat.
- Add 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Now add red chilies, peanuts, cloves and bay leaves. Let them crackle for 3 minutes.
- Add onions and let them saute for 5 minutes.
- Mix them well.
- Now add 1/2 tbsp of salt, 1/3 tbsp each of coriander and garam masala.
- Add lemon juice
- Bring in cooked rice.
- Mix well.
|Total Fat||94.8 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||75.6 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.