- Rajma boiled (150 gm)
- Onion 1 No.
- Tomato 1 No.
- Green chilies 3 Nos.
- Cilantro/ Corriander leaves
- Vegetable oil
- Spices (salt, red chili powder, Corriander powder, garam masala, heeng)
- Grind onion, tomato and green chilies.
- Bring cooker to heat.
- Add 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Now add onion tomato paste.
- Let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Now add spices ( 1/2 tbsp of salt, 1/3 tbsp each of red chili powder, Corriander powder, garam masala, heeng)
- Mix well and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Bring in rajma/ red beans.
- Mash it well.
- Add the red beans water also. Let it cook for 15 minutes.
Enjoy it along with chapati as well as with rice.
|Total Fat||44.1 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||53.6 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.