Rice is the mostly cooked ingredient in South India. We all have situation where we are leftover with some amount of Rice. We can use the leftover Rice to prepare some sweet/ dessert, with condition that our leftover Rice are plain rice (unflavoured). Here I am preparing sweet rice giving it a rose flavor. Please note i have used leftover brown rice, you may use white rice also.
Let’s get started!
Overall Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- Leftover Rice 1 cup
- Raisins soaked in water for 2 hours
- Rose syrup
- Jaggery powder/ honey
- Milk 100 ml
- Take a small size boiler and turn it to heat.
- Add milk and rice. Let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp of jaggery powder. Mix it well.
- Now add soaked raisins and 1 tbsp of rose syrup.
- Let it boil till milk is soaked completely.
Let it cool outside and keep it in freezer for 4 hours.
|Total Fat||5.1 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||90.8 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.