Recipe Credits: Gondal chicken was recently explored by chefs Ranveer Brar and Gautam Mehrishi exploring the India’s royal cuisine in Gujarat. This was recently broadcasted on one of the shows on Living Foodz.
Overall Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Chicken 500 gm
- Tomatoes 4 Nos.
- Green chili 6 Nos.
- Bay leaves 4 Nos.
- Cinnamon 2 Nos.
- Cloves 4 Nos.
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Spices ( salt, turmeric powder)
- Bring cooker to heat. Add 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Add green chilies. Leave it for 1 minute.
- Now add bay leaves, cloves and cinnamon. Let them crackle for 3 minutes.
- Now add some pores to tomatoes with the help of fork.
- Add tomatoes to cooker.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of salt and 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Now add fresh cilantro/ coriander leaves.
- Bring in chicken.
- Now cover the cooker with lid and let it cook allowing exactly 3 whistles.
- Now our Gondal Chicken is ready. Mix well all the things.
Enjoy Gondal Chicken with rice.
|Total Fat||80.4 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||17.6 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.