Overall Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Boiled eggs 2 Nos.
- Onion 1 No.
- Tomato 1 No.
- Green chilies 2 No.
- Ginger garlic paste
- Mozzarella cheese 20 gm
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Spices ( salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric powder)
- Chop down onion and tomato.
- Bring pan to heat. Add vegetable oil and 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Now add chopped green chilies and onion. Saute it till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes. Let it saute for 2 minutes
- Bring in spices now (1/4 tbsp of salt, 1/5 tbsp each of coriander powder and garam masala, 1/6 tbsp of red chili)
- Now cut down each egg into 8 parts.
- Add it to the pan.
- Mix well.
- Bring it to plate and grate mozzarella cheese over it.
|Total Fat||55.5 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||22.2 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.