Parathas are the traditional breakfast in North India. It’s full of energy and includes ghee which is a good antioxidant with antiviral properties.
Here we are preparing a crispy paratha stuffed with peanut butter and cheese.
Let’s start with this now.
- Peanut butter
- Wheat dough.
- Red chili flakes
- Herb (parsley)
- Take a well kneaded wheat dough and take out smooth balls out of it.
- Now spread some flour on the counter.
- Take one dough ball and roll it to flatten it on the rolling surface.
- Put a decent amount of peanut butter.
- Grate a good amount of mozzarella cheese.
- Now bring in red chili flakes and herbs of your choice (I used parsley).
- Now half fold from one side and then from other. Half fold again from other two sides to make it a flattened cube.
- Now roll it firmly to flatten it to make a square. Dust with some flour if needed.
- Now put it over pre heated tawa.
- Turn it on half cooked. Apply some ghee.
- Turn again on half cooked on other side. Again apply ghee.
- Turn it when one side is cooked well.
- Once done on both sides. Cut the Paratha across to make four equal parts.
Enjoy crispy breakfast!
|Total Fat||14.7 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||7.7 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.