Its another weekend, however its not just another weekend. Its another new day for new creation. If you are craving for something new, its here. I prepared this for my dinner. However you may have it in snack time too. It’s a great tummy filler.
If you don’t want to have chapati, then you can easily convert it to noodles. You may use a leftover chapati too. In case you want to use leftover chapati reheat it and start cutting it into noodles shape. It’s a new healthy way of eating chapati considering you aren’t using sodium content in your diet.
Overall Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Hard Boiled Eggs 3 Nos.
- Wheat dough (for 1 chapati)
- Herbs ( I used Parsley)
- Red Chili Flakes
- Green Chili sauce 1 tsp
- Tomato Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Spread some flour on the counter. Take a dough and roll it to make a chapati/ Pan Cake.
- Bring a pan to heat. Cook a chapati.
- Once cooked from both sides, Start cutting the chapati into thin stripes.
- Now take a mixing bowl. Bring in chapati stripes. Add herbs (here parsley, you may replace it with herbs of your choice), 1/2 tbsp of red chili flakes, green chili sauce and add salt to taste. Mix well.
- Take boiled eggs. Firstly, cut them into halves and then chop down each egg into 8 parts. Please note I am not using egg yolk. However you may use them, they are just an addition to cholesterol, nothing else.
- Now lets plate it. Bring chapati stripes in the middle of plate. Spreading egg peices around it and one above to garnish it. Now start spread some drops of tomato sauce.
|Total Fat||16.4 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||17.5 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as I will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.