Lets bring out our creativity with Red beans. Feel like not having just chapati on weekends or want to feed something new to your tummy. This is another your brunch time busters and consumes less time and is easy to make. Let see how to go about this…
Ingredients: Serves: 1
1 cup boiled red beans.
2 wheat chapatis
2 chopped onions
1/2 cup boiled green peas
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Spices (salt, red chili powder, herbs, garam masala, coriander powder)
1. In order to start, first cut chapatis into diamond shape as shown below: 2. Now Bring your pan to heat. Put some vegetable oil.
3. Now add chopped onions. saute them till golden brown.
4. Now add ginger garlic paste.
5. Add boiled red beans, green peas, chapati cutouts.
6. Sprinkle 2 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp chili powder, 1 tbsp garam masala, 1 tbsp coriander powder. Sprinkle herbs your choice.
7. Now grate mozzarella cheese over it.
8. Mix well and pass it over to the plate.
Ready to eat!!! 🙂