Potatoes are the best companions for the snack time. Its best when children are at home. Preparing snacks with potatoes is less consuming and you can customize it in different ways. One may shallow fry and deep fry them to give different textures. When you deep fry it, it gives you more crispier texture but when shallow fried, it will give you crispy texture fro outside and soft texture from inside. Its better to shallow fry as it consumes less oil and bit healthier than deep frying. Lets begin with our chili potatoes.
Baby potatoes 8 Nos.
Green chilies 4 Nos.
Spices (Salt, Red chili powder, Dried mango powder, garam masala)
1. Take baby potatoes and cut each potato into 4 parts and keep aside.
2. Bring a pan to heat. Add 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
3. Add green chilies. Leave it for 2 minutes.
4. Bring in baby potatoes. Let them cook for 4 minutes until slight golden brown,
5. Remove the excess oil from the pan. Remove green chilies and keep aside for garnishing.
6. Now add spices (1/3 tbsp of salt, 1/4 tbsp each of Red chili powder and garam masala, 1/3 tbsp of Dried mango powder)
7. Mix it well.
8. Plate it now. Garnish with green chilies and sprinkle fenugreek leaves.