Here is another feast for pizza lovers. One of my another creation from a wheat base pizza. This one is best for eggetarians who don’t like to each non-veg. except for eggs. This is a feast for egg lovers. This one contains shallow fried potato chips, veggies and eggs and loads of cheese 😛 The best thing is that I haven’t used yeast which save the time which is consumed in raising the dough.
Let see how it to go about it.
Overall Cooking Time: 21 minutes
- Eggs 2 Nos.
- Wheat flour dough
- Baby potatoes 2 Nos.
- Veggies (Cauliflower, Carrots, Green Peas (little amount of each))
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Chili tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Take some oil in the pan. Bring the pan to heat.
- Cut out the potato chips and shallow fry them. Once done. Keep aside.
- Bring a pan to heat. Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Add all veggies. Let them saute for 3 minutes.
- Add some spices (1/3 tbsp of salt, 1/4 tbsp each of red chili powder, coriander powder).
- Mix it well and keep aside.
- Now take a big ball from wheat flour dough enough to cover the pan when rolled.
- Dust the rolling surface and roll out a big circle from the dough.
- Now take out small cubes from mozzarella cheese and place on the edges of our base.
- Now fold the edges and close it with the help of a fork.
- Now spread some chili tomato sauce.
- Now grate some mozzarella cheese and place the potato chips.
- Now bring in veggies.
- Now place the base over the pan.
- Break eggs over the pizza.
- Grate cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Now place the pan/ tawa over the stove/ burner. Cover it with lid.
- Let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Cut the pizza into 8 equal parts.
|Total Fat||58.5 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||131.9 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.