Overall Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Chicken (Curry cut) 200 gm
- Lemon 1 No.
- Garlic paste
- Pepper, Salt, Garam masala, Coriander powder
- Green chili paste (from 3 fresh green chilies)
- Vegetable oil
- Take a mixing bowl. Add chicken, 1/2 tbsp of garlic paste, squeeze 1 lemon, 1/2 tbsp of salt, 1/3 tbsp of pepper powder, green chili paste. Let it marinate for 2 hours.
- Bring a pan to heat. Add 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Bring in chicken. Leave it for 3 minutes and turn the sides.
- Cover the pan with lid. Let chicken cook for 15 minutes.Bring in your plate!
|Total Fat||15.1 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||17.0 gm|
Thank you for exploring this recipe. Please provide your feedback in the comment section below as i will like to hear more from you. Click on follow button to get more recipes directly in your inbox. You can find like buttons at the bottom of every page. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and on this blog to more recipes.